Wednesday 5 September 2012

My Letter to Mark Zuckerberg

Here's a letter that I wrote to  Mark Zuckerberg after I decided to quit from Facebook.
 This one here isn't the best of my letters but I thought, I'll atleast share it so that I can refer it in the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am a teenager, this is the time when I have to use my brain for good things.Facebook just wastes my time meeting up with friends and such.In the time that I spend on facebook, I can do a lot more productive things.....Zuckerberg, I really think that by Inventing Facebook, you have done a lot worse to the world than good.You may have brought back old friends together, but you have made friendship into e-friendship.You are the reason why millions of teenagers around the world, waste their time on this rather than using it for the rest of the society.Well, I really think that you should somehow stop us teenagers from spending too much time of facebook.Closing it wouldn't be such a good idea since another clone might crop up but then, you do have the choice of having a tighter leash on Teenagers....Please, to save the world from utter chaos I wish that you do bring about some changes into the currently existing Facebook Scenario.

Yours Sincerely,
Tarun Mondal
(A Teenager)

No comments:

Post a Comment